The current LEDs are already popular around the world, ranging from kitchen bathrooms to skyscrapers and city streets.
So why is LED rapidly popularized in industrial lighting?
What are the actual typical cases of KONS light LEDs used in industrial lighting?
Today, industrial production facilities have a wide range of applications, and different lighting standards are required depending on the needs of specific indoor spaces.
1. For example, in a warehouse and logistics distribution center. Many indoor spaces must have a variety of light-divided luminaires to illuminate a versatile large-area area evenly, while providing good vertical lighting on the aisles of high-storage shelves.
2. For example in a manufacturing plant. Many indoor spaces must be optically controlled to improve visibility and safety, and to minimize maintenance. At the same time, manufacturing plants must also have durable fixtures to withstand more complex and harsh environments.
3. For example in food processing and cold storage rooms. Many indoor spaces must meet strict regulatory requirements, and the luminaires must be airtight, moisture resistant, and provide maximum light output.
Today, LED luminaires can meet many standards, providing higher quality lighting and higher aesthetics without the drawbacks of traditional high-output luminaires.
What are the advantages of KONS light LEDs for industrial production of lighting fixtures?
1. Can reduce the cost of electricity and energy. Compared with HID lamps and fluorescent lamps, LEDs consume less energy. Most industrial production facilities have large indoor spaces and high ceilings, while previous technologies required high wattage to meet the high lumen output required. But today, high-efficiency LED solutions can deliver the required light output with less than half the power of traditional lighting.
2. Can reduce maintenance costs. LEDs currently offer up to four times longer life than traditional lighting fixtures, and lumen maintenance is improved. This reduces the maintenance costs associated with the replacement of the luminaire and creates a safer, brighter environment.
3. Controllability of lighting fixtures. Unlike HID and other technologies, LEDs are inherently compatible with control, enabling greater energy savings through daylight control.
1. The shape and lumen output of the current lighting device must be checked. In most cases, installing LED luminaires that are similar in shape to previous luminaires can reduce installation time and increase return on investment.
2. The number of lumens should be considered less. The optical performance of LED luminaires is often improved compared to luminaires that use traditional technology. In some applications, some fixtures can achieve the desired level of light with less lumens than current fixtures.
3. Must understand the regulations. When replaced with traditional luminaires, local regulations may require energy savings and increased lighting control. In addition, many locations offer incentives to offset some of the initial costs.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.